czwartek, 10 maja 2018

Wedding exploding box "A promise"

Hi dear Magiczna kartka fans,

Today it's Aleksandra from Papermade fairytale on blog with you again and I prepared this time beautiful wedding exploding box with gorgeous collection perfect for this theme . "Promises". The wedding season is slowly starting and I really really love to make exploding boxes with miniature settings inside. So today I decided to share one of them with you. Magiczna kartka collections are just perfect for it! Try it out yourself! You won't regret it! Hope you'll like my project and it brings you some inspiration for the day. :)








Papers I used for my project are from gorgeous Magiczna kartka "Promises" collection that you can buy in the store HERE:




Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving some love. I really appreciate it! Enjoy your day!

Hugs, Aleksandra



Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz

Dziękujemy za wszystkie Wasze komentarze :)