poniedziałek, 28 maja 2018

Communion Chess exploding box with Aleksandra

Hi dear crafty friends,

Today It's Aleksandra from Papermade fairytale again with you on Magiczna kartka blog. I have an exploding box for you, this time a bit different one. I had to tie it to the chess, so I used chessmat and a chess figure to which I added angel wings. I used gorgeous "Toward the Rainbow" collection from Magiczna kartka, which is just perfect for boy's cards, where you don't need any extra images or cut-outs! It's also perfect to combine with all other collections! It's just amazing! I love it! 







As mentioned, I used papers from "Toward the Rainbow" collection that you can find in their webshop:


Hope you'll like my exploding box and it brings you maybe some inspiration for your own work and for use of gorgeous Magiczna kartka papers.

Enjoy your day and see you soon!
Hugs, Aleksandra


4 komentarze:

  1. Jestem pod wrażeniem !:) Piękna praca :) Tyle szczegółów :)

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. The content of your blog is exactly what I needed, I like your blog, I sincerely hope that your blog a rapid increase in traffic density, which help promote your blog and we hope that your blog is being updated.
    ดูหนัง

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  3. very beautiful and so lovely work :) i like your good idea ,Thanks for the inspiration!

    ดูหนังออนไลน์

    OdpowiedzUsuń

Dziękujemy za wszystkie Wasze komentarze :)